This is a basic guideline for accessing services provided by Hennepin County Human Services and Public Health Department.
Program Area: Immunization Services
Contact Number: 612-348-2741
Program Summary: Immunizations for adults and children without insurance; immunization tracking (BabyTracks) and immunization record searches; Perinatal Hepatitis B services
- Immunization clinics: adults and children who need immunizations but do not have insurance that covers the cost of immunizations
- Children ages 0-2 (BabyTracks)
- Pregnant women who have or may have Hepatitis B and their families
- Anyone in need of immunization records
- Immunizations walk-in clinics (call 612-348-2884 for recording with dates, times, locations of clinics)
- Tracking, incentives and case management for families with children ages 0 - 2 (BabyTracks)
- Monitoring and case management for pregnant women who are Hepatitis B positive (Perinatal Hepatitis B program)
- Immunization record searches for individuals
Conditions of eligibility:
- Client must have no insurance to cover the cost of immunization
- For BabyTracks: must live in Hennepin Co. and have a child ages 0-2
- Perinatal Hepatitis B: pregnant and new mothers who are Hepatitis B positive
- Anyone who needs immunization records
How to obtain services:
For immunization clinic and information or services, call 612-348-2884 and listen to a recording with dates, times, and location of clinics.
N/A (contact 612-348-2741)
What to expect:
Phone calls acknowledged within 24 hours during the business week.
Other pertinent information:
Learn more about these services on the Immunization Services pages.
Last Update: 06/24/11