- Your Body: Maintenance Guide
- Which routine health screenings are right?
How to talk to your doctor.
Resources to keep your body in top working order
- Create Your Health Goal
- Not sure where to start? Take an assessment.
- Achieve Healthy Weight
- Ideas for eating better and moving more.
- 10 Minutes of Health Video
- Allocate ten minutes of your breaks to do healthy-type activities.
- Stop Smoking
- Get the skills to cope with cravings. Group support. Free for Hennepin County employees.
- Be Well Clinic - Government Center
- A Certified Physician Assistant evaluates, diagnoses and treats common illnesses and administers screenings for chronic and acute conditions
- Workstation evaluation, self assessment, online information, training available on the Property Services Intranet web site.
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Weight Watchers is a balanced, nutritious, sensible weight-loss program. Find a meeting that fits into your busy schedule. A trained Weight Watchers leader visits the workplace for weekly meetings.
Heart Health Resources
The contents of the HealthWorks site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is recommended that you seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.