For Hennepin County employees
You're more likely to succeed if you make your resolutions your 2012 goals.
- Make your goals specific
- Set a Quit Date vs “Stop smoking”
- Lose 20 pounds vs “lose weight”
- Make your goals realistic and measurable
- “My Quit Date is March 1, 2012”
- "My goal weight is 175 by December 1, 2012”
- Reward yourself
- Share successes with family & friends
- Celebrate the baby steps along the way
- Treat yourself healthfully. Try a massage, a new outfit, an afternoon with a good book or a relaxing weekend getaway?