Commissioner Callison is active in many community projects in her district, which includes the cities of Deephaven, northern Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Greenwood, Hopkins, Long Lake, Minnetonka, Minnetonka Beach, northern Mound, Orono, Shorewood, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Wayzata and Woodland.
Welcome and thank you for visiting my website. As county commissioner for the 6th District, I’m committed to:
- Responding to today’s challenges with practical, common-sense leadership; innovative practices; and fiscal responsibility.
- Building toward the future, particularly in the areas of transportation, health care and the environment.
- Listening to and speaking out on behalf of the residents and communities of this strong and vibrant area of Hennepin County.
- Vice Chair: Hennepin County Board
- Chair: Budget and Capital Investment Committee
- Vice Chair: Public Works, Energy and Environment Committee
- Treasurer: Hennepin County Regional Railroad Authority (HCRRA)
- Audit Committee
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Hennepin Healthcare System Board (HHS)
- Accelerating Graduation by Reducing Achievement Disparities (A-GRAD)
- Hennepin-University Partnership (HUP)
- I-35W Solutions Alliance
- Metropolitan Council's Transportation Advisory Board (TAB)
- Metropolitan Mosquito Control District (MMCD)
- Minnesota River Basin Joint Powers Board
- Out-of-Home Placement Oversight Committee (OHP)
- Vice Chair: Solid Waste Management Coordinating Board (SWMCB)
- SW LRT Corridor Management Committee
- SW LRT Community Works Steering Committee
- Chair: CornerHouse Board